Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome to Cowboys 'n Country.com!


Hey Y'all!


I said HEY Y'ALL!!


WELCOME TO COWBOYS 'n COUNTRY!!

Two of my most favorite things in the whole world - Cowboys and all things Country - and why not bring them together, right?  

I am Liberty Ann Ireland, an author in the making, who writes what else?  Cowboy and small town Country Romances!!

I live in North Texas with my hubby, three wild things known as my girls, my dog, a cat who is sure she is a person and a Guinea Pig who is the toughest pig on the block.

I'll tell you more about my life than you'll ever want to know as time goes along I'm sure so we'll keep it at that for now.

As for what I have up my sleeve for y'all on here, basically, if it is Country or Cowboy or related, it is fair game.

I am more than happy to post new book releases, re-releases, help promo upcoming events, cover reveals, posts from cover models, photographers, cover artists, musicians... as long as it fits our theme.

We have a Facebook page too! You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/cowboysncountry

So tell a friend, grab your favorite drink and stop by any time!  You are always welcome on our porch!!


No comments:

Post a Comment